(1) WE BELIEVE in one God, creator of all things, infinitely perfect, and eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son, Holy Spirit.
(2) WE BELIEVE that God has taken the initiative to reveal Himself and His truth to us through His creation, through the nature of our human life and experience, through history, through the Bible and, ultimately and perfectly through His Son, our Master Jesus Christ.
(3) WE BELIEVE that the scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are by God, inerrant in the original writings, and the final authority for all faith and life.
(4) WE BELIEVE in the Master Jesus Christ, in His true deity and humanity, in His virgin birth, in His miracles, in His substitutionary and atoning death on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His priestly intercession for believers and in His personal return in power and glory.
(5) WE BELIEVE that human beings were created by God in His image without sin.
(6) WE BELIEVE that the first man and woman sinned against God, incurring divine condemnation upon all humanity; as a result, all human beings are sinners in need of salvation, which only God can provide.
(7) WE BELIEVE that salvation is a gift of God’s grace received through faith in the person and work of the master Jesus Christ.
(8) WE BELIEVE in the Holy Spirit whose ministry is to glorify the Master Jesus Christ, which He does by convicting the world; regenerating the sinner who believes; and indwelling, guiding, instructing, comforting and empowering the believer to Holy Living and service.
(9) WE BELIEVE that Holy Living and service require us to love the Master our God with all our heart, soul, mind, and strength, and to love our fellow human beings as ourselves.
(10) WE BELIEVE that all truth comes from God, that we honor God through the pursuit of all truth, that all believers are called to serve God with their minds, and that we are to integrate and order the truth of God under the Lordship of Christ, who is the truth.
(11) WE BELIEVE that we are to do everything in life to the honor and glory of God that all aspects of human life are to be balanced and holistically lived under the Lordship of Christ, that we are to care for all of God’s creation and actively seek the good of everyone, especially the poor & needy.
(12) WE BELIEVE that we are to proclaim to everyone the good news of salvation by grace alone through faith alone in the Master Jesus Christ, that we are to bring those who respond into the fellowship of the church, and that we are to teach them to obey all that Christ has commanded.
(13) WE BELIEVE in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Master Jesus Christ, that we are to make every effort to keep and manifest our spiritual unity in the LORD, and that the great commandment of our LORD is that we love fellow believers, as He loves us.
(14) WE Acknowledge the diversity of human talents, spiritual gifts, and personal convictions within the body of Christ, and therefore we believe that in matters of doctrine and in the practice of conscience our motto and guide should be: “In essentials, unity; In nonessentials, freedom; In all things, charity.
(15) WE BELIEVE in the resurrection of the dead: The unbeliever to everlasting judgment, in a literal burning Hell; the believer to everlasting blessedness and joy with the LORD in a literal Heaven.